Content Moderators are users that have access to additional tools around the wiki, such as moving and deleting pages and files. They help out the Administrators by doing the more grueling tasks.
Content Moderator abilitiesEdit
Full List of Rights (Advanced)
- Change protection levels and edit protected pages (protect)
- Delete pages (delete)
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol)
- Mark others' edits as patrolled (patrol)
- Move files (movefile)
- Not be affected by rate limits (noratelimit)
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages (suppressredirect)
- Overwrite existing files (reupload)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)
- Undelete a page (undelete)
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text (deletedhistory)
- View deleted text and changes between deleted revisions (deletedtext)
- Remove group from own account: Content Moderators
Our Content ModeratorsEdit
- Fully Active - These users log on and edit every day, for most of the day.
- Partially Active - These users log on most of the time. These users are good to contact, but not for emergencies.
- Inactive - These users are inactive. Do not contact these users.
- Away - These users are currently away (e.g. on vacation).
All Administrators have access to Content Moderators' tools, but are not listed here.
All Content Moderators have their usernames shown in black around the wiki.
There are currently no Content Moderators on the Flippr Wiki.
Previous Content ModeratorsEdit
For a list of previous Content Moderators, and their promotion and demotion dates, please see our list of Content Moderators.
Becoming a Content ModeratorsEdit
To become a Content Moderators, please create a Request for Content Moderator.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.