Discussion Moderators manage the Flippr Wiki forums and users' message walls. They have access to additional abilities on the forums and message walls. They also have chat moderator access.
Discussion Moderator abilities
Full List of Rights (Advanced)
- Can kick/ban users from Chat (chatmoderator)
- Delete comments on blog articles (blog-comments-delete)
- commentdelete (commentdelete)
- commentedit (commentedit)
- commentmove (commentmove)
- forumadmin (forumadmin)
- notifyeveryone (notifyeveryone)
- wallarchive (wallarchive)
- walledit (walledit)
- wallmessagemove (wallmessagemove)
- wallremove (wallremove)
- Remove group from own account: Discussion Moderators
Our Discussion Moderators
- Fully Active - These users log on and edit every day, for most of the day.
- Partially Active - These users log on most of the time. These users are good to contact, but not for emergencies.
- Inactive - These users are inactive. Do not contact these users.
- Away - These users are currently away (e.g. on vacation).
All Administrators have access to Discussion Moderators' tools, but are not listed here.
All Discussion Moderators have after their username on forum and message wall threads.
There are currently no Discussion Moderators on the Flippr Wiki.
Previous Discussion Moderators
For a list of previous Discussion Moderators, and their promotion and demotion dates, please see our list of Discussion moderators.
Becoming an Discussion Moderator
To become an Discussion Moderator, please create a Request for Discussion Moderator.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.